Accelerated Second Degree Nursing Program
School of Nursing
Please read the following statements carefully and fully before proceeding with the Selection Process Form for the Accelerated Second Degree Nursing Program at Clemson University:
- Accelerated Second Degree Nursing Program students must have previously earned a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (or expect to complete the requirements for such a degree prior to the fall of 2014) in any field in order to apply for this program.
- With respect to this program, individuals will be applying to start the program in fall 2014. This program is a fall admission only program.
- The selection process deadline for fall 2014 enrollment will be Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 11:59 p.m.
- All parts of this Selection Process Form must be filled in completely, accurately, and honestly.
- You may fill out the Selection Process Form as many times as necessary while the selection process is open. The last Selection Process Form filled out by the deadline will be the one used in the selection process.
- All Selection Process Forms will be reviewed beginning in February 2014.
- Selection process decisions should be finalized by early March 2014 or sooner.
- The clinical coursework will start in fall 2014 and students must commit to being enrolled full-time during fall 2014, spring 2015, summer 2015, and fall 2015. It is unlikely that students would be able to work while enrolled in this program.
- Students must have earned a 3.0 Grade Point Ratio (GPR) across the last 60 credit hours of coursework taken through the fall term of 2013. Unmet prerequisites may still be taken during the spring and summer of 2014 but must be outlined in the Selection Process Form.
- If you have not already done so, submit your Essay and Resume to Ms. Hillarie Brown. Information can be sent to her at email@example.com. If you have any questions contact her at 864-25 0-6702.
- Make sure that your Recommendation Form gets mailed to Ms. Hillarie Brown by the recommender. Don't forget to have the recommender sign their name across the flap on the back of the envelope.
- Certain questions are required for statistical data only. Your responses to them will have no impact on the consideration given to you by the Selection Committee. Specific questions will be asked about your gender, ethnicity, and family income status. Be aware that all information provided in this Selection Process Form will be kept confidential. Only general statistics may be utilized for report purposes.
By entering your name and checking the acknowledgement box below, you certify that:
- All information submitted in this Selection Process Form is true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
- For current Clemson students, unofficial grades are available on Clemson University's iROAR system. Previous Clemson students or graduates will need to provide an unofficial transcript. Courses taken at a school other than Clemson University must be verified by unofficial transcripts. I have used the information contained in these documents to report any individual grades requested in the Selection Process Form.
- I have read and understand the information outlined in this document.
- I understand that by submitting this Selection Process Form, I am not guaranteed acceptance into the Accelerated Second Degree Nursing Program.